El Toro Kitchen
El Toro Sunset Bar
Greener and Cleaner Way of Dining
Our ideology is to offer tasty dishes without harmful additives or causing larger carbon footprint. For this reason, we have adopted greener and cleaner way of cooking.
- We buy local ingredients as much as we can without compromising the food quality.
- We prepare most of our ingredients (cheeses, salsas, tortillas, etc.) locally.
- We don’t use disposable plastic straws or cups, this way reducing our waste.
- Nearly all our dishes are available in vegetarian option.
- We train our staff to spend energy sparingly and increase our water efficiency.
- We keep our menu simple in order to avoid food waste.
- We use bio gradable products when available.
- We try to avoid meat products that include antibiotics or growth hormones.
- We don’t use MSG, colorants or other harmful additives.
April 3, 2019
HAPPY FAMILY FIEST
We visited the restaurant with children and loved how they served us nachos almost immediately after sitting down… No hungry grumpy kids at the table! The food and service was also really good. Price wise El Toro is the best you can get.
Angela & Mark Dungie
March 26, 2019
CLOSEST TO MEXICO YOU CAN GET!
Visited with friends and had 5 ringit tacos. I think we ended up ordering a dozen of them! The food tasted like real Mexican (especially the salsas) and the service was great! We also enjoyed the music they played. Muchos gracias mi amigos!
March 24, 2019
AMAZING SUNSET VIEW
My boyfriend and I really enjoyed the view and service at El Toro. We were lucky enough to get to see a perfect sunset from the rooftop terrace while having our dinner. After-dinner cocktails were tasty too. We are happy to recommend El Toro to all visitors!
Linda and Sonny